Saturday, August 12, 2006

P4 ferrari





Ron Tonkin


If you spend enough time as a clay animator you can eventually sculpt, draw, or move anything. Ron Tonkin of "Gran Turismo Ferrari" in Portland Oregon caught word that I was a local animation artist that loved cars and could sculpt. Ron Tonkin commissioned me to sculpt a 26" copy of a 1967 P4 Ferrari and produce it with a black chrome finish, mounted on a black granite base, sitting on a 5' pedestal with a rotational top. It was very expensive but it looks really nice sitting next to his personal collection of rare classic cars.

There are two left in this edition that I could produce. Contact me for details.

Ron Tonkin
Ferrari
Gran Turismo
P4 ferrari

4 Comments:

Blogger Tancredo said...

Man, this is amazing. Is a full size model ? I was just wondering how much time and work you spend on it. Congratulations, very nice.

1:42 PM  
Blogger Tony Merrithew said...

I'd like to say that red Ferrari in the background was made from 2000 pounds of red clay but I haven't been asked to do one that size "yet".

8:38 PM  
Blogger TonyC. said...

Yo dude! Great stuff on here. Consider yourself linked!

9:20 PM  
Blogger Tony Merrithew said...

Thanks "Tony!" see you at work.

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home